General terms and conditions
1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Stick2it.ch (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”) and the buyer (hereinafter referred to as “you”). By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions (the « Terms and Conditions »). We will not be bound or accept any other terms and conditions than these Terms and Conditions.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior written notice and at our sole discretion.
2 – Contract
(1) As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed it by clicking “BUY”, a contract between you and us is established, which we will accept by shipping you the products ordered, without having to send you any additional confirmation.
(2) The placed order and chosen terms (model of sticker, personalisation, shipping costs, total amount of your order, etc.) are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
(3) Any order is limited to a maximum amount of CHF 500 (Five Hundred Swiss Francs). We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order above this limit. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right.
(4) You hereby acknowledge ordering our products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited, and we reserve our right to enforce our trademark and other rights in the event you misuse or resell our products. If you wish to place an order of a higher value or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (email@example.com).
3 – Colour and Personalisation of our stickers
(1) We do our best to accurately display the colours of our stickers on line. Actual colours may differ from those you see on your monitor, and any minor discrepancy between the colours you see on your monitor and those of our stickers as delivered to you is likely to be due to your monitor’s settings and shall not constitute a defect.
(2) It is up to you to personalise our stickers by inserting within the available space the intended recipients’ first and last names, etc. While we do not check the names and their spelling, we reserve our right to refuse any order in flagrant violation of the Swiss Federal Copyright Law of October 9, 1992 and/or the Swiss Federal Trademark Law of August 28, 1992, or not in line with the general standard of decency.
4 – Prices and Payment
(1) All prices are set in Swiss francs, Euros, and U.S. Dollars, VAT included.
(2) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Paypal.
(3) If the delivery address is not in Switzerland, you will be responsible to settle any import duties and local VAT directly with the relevant authorities in your country.
(4) Under certain circumstances, you may benefit from a promotional code, sometimes valid for a limited period of time only. Enter the promotional code in the corresponding field in your order, and the applicable discount will be automatically calculated on your total bill.
5 – Delivery
(1) All orders will be processed within 5 working days from the date of order at the shown prices and delivery conditions to the given address. Delivery dates are without obligation unless we have otherwise agreed in writing.
(2) Delivery is made at your risk and expense. Additional cost may result in the case of delivery to foreign countries.
(3) All deliveries to other countries may be subject to taxes and import duties as mentioned in Section 4 – Prices and Payment. If you are unsure about the costs applicable to your order, please contact your local government or local post office.
(4) The advised dates of delivery may change because of events beyond our control. Binding delivery dates are only valid when agreed in writing.
(5) We deliver everywhere except in the United States of America.
(6) If a parcel is returned, because the address was incomplete or incorrect, because you refused to accept it or because you didn’t pick it up at your post office in time, you will be charged for the shipping costs back to us.
6 – Your rights of Return
(1) If the product delivered to you is defective or does not match your order, we will accept returns and reimburse the price of your order, plus shipping and return costs, and, if applicable, taxes and import duties that you might have paid (only when accompanied by valid supporting documents).
(2) Please return the defective product to the address displayed on the delivery note within 10 days from the day you have received the order at issue. Past this deadline, we will consider the order validly executed and accepted.
7– Reservation of proprietary rights
(1) The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
8 – Warranty
(1) In the case of a material defect in our product, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction. All requests shall be addressed to us in writing.
(2) It is up to you to control the products upon delivery and to notify us immediately. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights mentioned in section 8 (1).
(3) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, you should not benefit from any other legal rights than those described in this section. In particular, we shall not be held liable for any damages other than those to the product itself and for example, will not be responsible for any loss of income or other pecuniary damages. This exclusion of liability applies to our employees, representatives and other helping persons.
(4) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. In no event shall our responsibility exceed the total amount of your order. This limitation applies to our employees, representatives and other helping persons.
9 – Secure Transactions
(1) Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. Any order will be authorised and controlled online by the competent credit card company. It is prohibited and impossible to use blocked or otherwise tampered credit card. We will keep your personal data for ourselves and undertake not to share them with third parties unless required for logistic purposes (shipping).
10 – Copyrights
(1) All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website, and our names and logos “stick2it” and “stick2it.ch” are protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
11 – Miscellaneous Terms
(1) All terms and contracts under these Terms and Conditions are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. The United Nation Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is not applicable. The designated court is Lausanne, Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
(2) Should a provision of these Terms and Conditions prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.
(3) We are making these Terms and Conditions available in English as a courtesy to our customers. In case of dispute, the French version named “Conditions Générales de Vente” shall however prevail.